Benchmarking Metrics Share, Profile, and Selectivity Index20th November 2021 0 By indiafreenotes
Medium selectivity medium selectivity refers to the extent that a medium is directed towards the target Group. Medium selectivity can be represented by a selectivity index showing how well the target group is represented in the medium reach, relative to the universe:
Selectivity index = (% of the target group in total reach / % of the target group in the universe Selectivity index) * 100
Selectivity index < 100:
- The target group is under-represented.
- The vehicle is not selective on the target group.
Selectivity index = 100:
- The target group is proportionally represented.
Selectivity index > 100:
- The target group is over-represented.
- The vehicle is selective on the target group.