Objectives, Benefits of CRM to Customers and Organizations21st November 2020
CRM helps the business in closing deals faster through quicker and more efficient responses to customer needs and customer information. The organizations have to implement CRM Systems effectively.
Firms can gain loyalty of the customer by regularly understanding their needs and meeting their needs. Customer develops regular association with the firm due to the products and marketing style of a firm that is of customers liking.
- A CRM system consists of a historical view and analysis of all the acquired or to be acquired customers. This helps in reduced searching and correlating customers and to foresee customer needs effectively and increase business.
- CRM contains each and every bit of details of a customer, hence it is very easy to track a customer accordingly and can be used to determine which customer can be profitable and which not.
- In CRM system, customers are grouped according to different aspects according to the type of business they do or according to physical location and are allocated to different customer managers often called as account managers. This helps in focusing and concentrating on each and every customer separately.
- A CRM system is not only used to deal with the existing customers but is also useful in acquiring new customers. The process first starts with identifying a customer and maintaining all the corresponding details into the CRM system which is also called an ‘Opportunity of Business’.
The Sales and Field representatives then try getting business out of these customers by sophistically following up with them and converting them into a winning deal. All this is very easily and efficiently done by an integrated CRM system.
- The strongest aspect of Customer Relationship Management is that it is very cost-effective. The advantage of decently implemented CRM system is that there is very less need of paper and manual work which requires lesser staff to manage and lesser resources to deal with. The technologies used in implementing a CRM system are also very cheap and smooth as compared to the traditional way of business.
- All the details in CRM system is kept centralized which is available anytime on fingertips. This reduces the process time and increases productivity.
- Efficiently dealing with all the customers and providing them what they actually need increases the customer satisfaction. This increases the chance of getting more business which ultimately enhances turnover and profit.
- If the customer is satisfied they will always be loyal to you and will remain in business forever resulting in increasing customer base and ultimately enhancing net growth of business.
Provide Better Customer Service:
CRM system gives advantages such as the ability to personalize relationship with customers. CRM maintains Customer Profiles, there by treating each client as an individual and not as a group. This way every employee can be better informed about each customer’s specific needs and transaction profiles.
Better Customer Service improves the responsiveness and understanding which helps in building Customer loyalty. It also helps the company in getting continuous feedback from the Customers on the Product they have brought.
Increase Customers Revenues:
Regular updation of customer information will help a firm to keep on revising its product and marketing strategy. Adaptation of product and its marketing to match the changing needs of a customer make the organisation customer friendly resulting in increase the sales and revenue.
Discover New Customers:
CRM systems help the organization in identifying potential Customers by keeping a track of the profiles of their existing client, the business can easily come up with a strategy to determine the kind of people they should target so that it returns them maximum revenue.
“Cross Sell” and “Up Sell”:
CRM system facilitates Cross-selling (offering customers complimentary products based on their previous purchases) and Up-Selling (offering customers premium products in the same category) It helps them to gain a better understanding of customers and anticipate their purchases.
For Example- (Cross sell – A Bluetooth head set along with the smart phone and up sell – Surf Detergent has introduced Surf Excel a better-quality product.
It offers a win situation for everyone that is:
- Customer is benefited as he gets product of his choice.
- Retailer is benefited as he has less difficulty in selling the product.
- Manufacturer is benefited due to regular sales.
The following are the benefits of adopting CRM processes:
- Develop better communication channels
- Collect customer related data
- Create detailed profiles of individual customers
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Access to customer account history, order information, and customer information at all touch points
- Identify new selling opportunities
- Increased market share and profit margin
- Increased revenues
- More effective reach and marketing
- Improved customer service and support
- Improved response time to customer requests for information
- Enhanced customer loyalty
- Improved ability to meet customer requirements
- Improved quality communication and networking
- Reduced costs of buying and using product and services
- Better stand against global competition