Architecture of Business Analytics26/10/2022 0 By indiafreenotes
A solid Business Intelligence architecture provides many advantages when it comes to scalability, speed, data quality, and flexibility. But there are a lot of stories about data warehouse projects failing and not delivering the desired results.
The quality of the architecture design, keeping certain software preferences in mind, will make or break the success your Performance Management initiative. Buying a lot of expensive software is not a substitute for a good architecture design and will not result in any significant ROI. On the contrary, a good architecture can leverage “cheaper” or older software components.
Design of Business Analytics and Performance Management architectures is really element’s core business. Our consultants have the experience to apply all the best practices in complex situations, and the fact that we offer as a software-vendor-neutral company guarantee you that our advice will be objective and intellectually honest. We understand the complex art of striking a balance between the requirements coming from your PM Roadmap / Strategy and the budgetary constraints, and translating this into a realistic, achievable, affordable, maintainable yet powerful Performance Management solution design.
Framework of Business Intelligence
More and more businesses are moving towards business intelligence. The reason for this movement is the business environment. Organizations are forced to capture, store and interpret data. This data is at the core of business success. Organizations require correct information for any decision-making process.
Business intelligence combines data warehousing, business analytics, performance, strategy and user interface. Business receives data from various sources. This data is capture in the data warehouse where it is stored, organized and summarized as per further utilization. Authorized users can access this data and work on it to get desired results. This result than are shared to executives for decision-making process. These data results can be published through dashboards or share points.
Solid business intelligence architecture consists of different layers and components:
Business Intelligence Architecture
These components should run in sync with the processes of the intelligent organization:
- Registering data in internal systems, databases, or with sensors.
- Collecting data, cleansing it, combining it, and aggregating it in a data warehouse or a data lake.
- Analyzing using Business Intelligence tools and analytical models.
- Distribution of insights, reports, dashboards, and analyses using portals and mobile BI.
- Reaction by the organization’s directors: the decision-making process.
Benefit of Business Intelligence
- Business intelligence is faster more accurate process of reporting critical information.
- Business intelligence facilitates better and efficient decision-making process.
- Business intelligence provides timely information for better customer relationship management.
- Business intelligence improves profitability of the company.
- Business intelligence provides a facility of assessing organization’s readiness in meeting new business challenges.
- Business intelligence supports usage of best practices and identifies every hidden cost.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)